Centennial Water District(breadcrumbs are unavailable)


In general, plumbing problems that occur on private property are the responsibility of the homeowner. However, Centennial Water will provide assistance shutting off water at the point of connection valve (curb stop), on the private water service line. In the event of a sewer emergency, first call a plumber to check the sanitary service line for a blockage.

Centennial Water’s emergency line is available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week.

Emergency number

Centennial Water Boundary & Service Area

Below is the Centennial Water boundary and service area. The map shows both the Highlands Ranch customer area and the extended service area, which includes the Northern Douglas County Water & Sanitation District.

If you are unsure of your water provider, Douglas County offers a tool on their website to show water providers based on addresses. Follow this link to access the tool.