e-Billing is now available. Log into your account, click on billing options and enter your email. If you are renting, please contact our billing office for assistance.
Supporting our Customers
Customer Service provides support for more than 36,000 customers for all water and wastewater services within Highlands Ranch. Water and wastewater services are provided for residential and commercial customers, schools, churches, multifamily units and parks. A customer’s billing statement includes charges for water consumption, sewer, stormwater, water service charge and a streetlight fee.
It is the responsibility of property owners to ensure payments are made in full every month by their tenants to avoid a disconnection of service or a property lien.
Log in to your online Bill Pay account to access your account history.
On occasion, your call may be answered by voice mail because we are assisting other customers. If this occurs, leave a voice mail — including your account number, name and telephone number — as we return all calls within one business day. You can reach us via e-mail or the customer contact form.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., MST.
- Online payment: – Bill payments by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover are immediately reflected in your account once you receive the confirmation screen.
- Mail: A return envelope is provided in your bill and this will go directly to our lockbox processing department located in Denver. If you don’t enclose your remit stub, these payments will be forwarded to our physical office location for processing.
- Drop off payment: Payments can be dropped at our office via the drop box in our parking lot or in person during regular business hours. Our address is 62 W. Plaza Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129.
- Sign-up for autopay (ACH) through checking account, autopay form.
- Phone Payments by Visa/MasterCard/Discover with assistance of a Water Billing Representative at 303-791-0361.
NOTE: When using your bank bill pay service, please use your account number and our physical mailing address. We are not set up to receive these electronically. Banks must send a physical check for processing. Please keep this in mind for proper timing to receive your payment before it becomes delinquent.